Tuition and Fees
SEMESTER TUITION AND FEES
All fees are subject to change.
|Full-Time||$11,490 per semester|
|Part-Time||$765 per credit|
|Aviation Training Institute (ATI) Students|
|Full-Time||$8,090 per semester|
|Part-Time||$505 per credit|
|Graduate Students||$995 per credit|
|Registration and Program Fees:|
|International Student Tuition Deposit||$600|
|New Student Fee||$160|
|Laboratory Fee||$55 per lab|
|Semester Fee||$400 per semester|
|Engineering Program Fee||$200 per semester|
|Residence Hall Rates and Fees|
|Single||$6,000.00 per semester|
|Double||$5,320.00 per semester|
|Triple room||$4,600.00 per semester|
|Quad room||$4,440.00 per semester|
|Room Deposit||$250 per academic year|
|Meal Plan Options:|
|Plan 1||$1650 per semester|
|Plan 2||$1,200 per semester|
|Plan 3 (Not available to Freshmen)||$880 per semester|
|Plan 4 (Not available to Freshmen)||$595 per semester|
* Participation in a meal plan is mandatory for all students living in the residence hall. All residential freshmen must choose either the $1,650 or $1,200 meal plan.
- You must pay for the meal plan, in full, by the first day of class.
- Meal plans will not be activated until your account is paid in full. Failure to pay your bill in full, and consequently being unable to use your meal plan and points, is not justification for a refund of your meal plan charges.
- Fall points can be used during the January intersession.
- First-year residential students who fail to sign up for a plan will automatically be assigned to the $1,200 meal plan.
- Meal plans and points are nonrefundable.
- Fall semester unused points can be carried over to the spring semester provided you purchase the same plan as the fall semester or one of a higher value for the spring.
- Spring semester unused points do not carry over to the summer/fall semesters. All unused points are forfeited as of the date of spring residence hall closing.
- Meal plans begin on the Saturday prior to the first day of undergraduate classes.
- Meal plans cannot be shared or transferred. Cards will be confiscated if used by someone else. We are not responsible for lost cards.
- Meal plan is for the entire academic year. If you don’t change your option by the last day of the fall semester, you get the same meal plan you signed up for in fall for spring.
- All meal plans are declining balance and points are deducted from your account as you use them.