MAKE YOUR CLASS STAND OUT.
No matter what path you take after commencement, let your donation to the Senior Class Gift be your last action as a Vaughn student and your first as a Vaughn graduate!
WHAT IS THE SENIOR CLASS GIFT?
The Senior Class Gift is a fundraising effort to give back to Vaughn and strengthen the undergraduate experience for the members of the Class of 2017 and beyond. The premise of the fund is simple: students can make a gift in honor of any person who has positively influenced their time at Vaughn (professor, mentor, friend, parent, staff member, etc.). Conversely, a parent can contribute to the fund in honor of a Vaughn senior.
WHAT DOES THE SENIOR CLASS GIFT SUPPORT?
Contributions to Senior Class Gift are essential in order to ensure that all deserving students, regardless of their financial circumstances, are able to receive the quality education that Vaughn can offer. Your generosity will help transform today’s Vaughn students into tomorrow’s leaders.
HOW CAN I GIVE TO THE SENIOR CLASS GIFT?
You can make your Senior Class Gift here with an online contribution using your credit card. If you choose to honor someone, please check the “I wish to donate in honor of” field. You can also make your gift by calling 718.429.6600 ext. 112.
HOW MUCH SHOULD I CONTRIBUTE TO THE SENIOR CLASS GIFT?
We appreciate any contribution, no matter the size. We encourage a gift of $20.17 or more in recognition of the Class of 2017.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Approximately 90 percent of Vaughn’s students receive some form of financial aid.
- The truth is your tuition doesn’t pay for your full education at Vaughn.
- As a result, Vaughn relies on donations from alumni, friends, corporations and foundations to help provide the remaining funds needed.
- In US News & World Report’s annual rankings of the nation’s top regional colleges in the North, Vaughn has climbed the charts to No. 9 from 26 last year. Some of the factors that contribute to these achievements are increased selectivity, quality of programs and alumni who give back to the College.
- Your gift will entitle you to the Vaughn College Alumni Card and all the benefits and privileges that come along with it.
If you have additional questions about your Class Gift contribution, please contact
Neil Gouveia at firstname.lastname@example.org or 718.429.6600 ext. 112.
Class of 2016
Senior Class Gift
Make your Class stand out.
Vaughn will recognize the donors of the 2015 Senior Class Gift with a dedication plaque on campus.